Intentions and Design -- Condensing Vapors
- Often ideas exist in my mind which are very much like clouds.
When viewed from the ground the shape appears to be fairly definite, however when in the place the cloud is the shapes and forms are less precisely defined and some of the otherwise appearing continuous form has holes in it.
- Such is the form of NysWiki at the present. There are parts which are constructed, functional and operative, but not yet integrated into a manageable whole. The presentation and management part is already pretty much finished.
- The intention is to make the design approach the imagined. It is more like fashioning an object like a blob of clay rather than applying different colors of paint to a canvas, even though some facets of both creative works are included.
- The imagined or real pattern, being it a figure, like model, or a sketch, or an outline, or a bunch of CRC cards or stories, or an image clearly or not so clearly imagined in your mind is compared with the WorkingInstance of that image. Then adjustments, rearrangements, dependencies, interactions, and appearances are applied to reshape the real thing.
- The intention is to create several space within it, since a person using it may have different ideas and goals and with the creation of spaces dealing with the separate topics of interest.
- Flash and USB Drive Implementations making for transportable Wikis
- tested: Installation of the NysWiki on a FlashDrive 20080407
- Factory for Wiki Books -- Published Portable Documents -- for viewing a series of documents on portable devices (pad, or feature or smart phones)
- NysWiki Online Topics configured to be Federated accordingly using a SmallestFederatedWiki model envisioned by and being promoted by Ward Cunningham since 2011
My C2 Wiki HomePage